OCA Executive Committee 2019-02-20T15:10:43+00:00
Ben Kozij (2016)
President (2018-Present)

Benjamin is a past student of the College graduating in 2016. In 2018 Ben was voted in as the new President of the Old Collegians’ Association and has been working hard to increase engagement with members and continue it strengthen relations with the College and the wider community.

Ben is currently studying a Bachelor of Business Management at the University of Queensland.

Alongside his studies Ben enjoys giving back to the Community through various volunteering activities including being elected as a Councillor of the UQ Union representing the Business, Economics and Law Facilities. In addition, Ben works as event staff at QSAC and as an Assistant Operator at Skylighter FireworX. Ben is also a Director on the St John’s Foundation Board.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjaminkozij/

Zach Raftery (2006)
Immediate Past President (2011-2018)

Throughout his tenure as President, Zach has been the driving force behind the Old Collegians’ movement and the official formation of the Old Collegians’ Association (OCA) in 2016. Zach continues to provide counsel to the Association and represents the OCA as a Director on the St John’s Foundation Board. Zach is a registered consultant Psychologist in private practice and is a member of the teaching staff in the Master of Counselling and Master of Psychology programs at the University of Queensland.

Elaine MacRae
Secretary

This position is held by Elaine MacRae, Development Coordinator at St John’s Anglican College. To contact your Executive Committee, please email oldcollegians@sjac.qld.edu.au or visit facebook.com/StJohnsOldCollegians